Pine nut oil (Cedar oil) is a natural product derived from the pine nuts by cold pressing, preserves all healing properties and a range of active ingredients, vitamins and minerals; 95 - 98% absorbed by the body. Pine nut oil is a unique natural product, analogues do not exist, its synthesis is impossible. Cedar oil can replace any vegetable oil in all cases of medical applications. But pine nut oil itself can not be fully replaced by anything.
Structure : Pine nut oil contains a rich set of micro- and macroelements (iodine, phosphorus, manganese, zinc, magnesium, copper, etc.), vegetable proteins and fats, vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, D, E, F. The content of vitamin E in pine nut oil is 5 times higher than in olive oil. The oil contains fatty acid such as linoleic, linolenic, arachidonic.
- Oil of pine nuts has a multidirectional effect on the organs and cells of the whole organism.
- It has a pronounced anti-oxidant effect.
- Elevated level of vitamins E, D and B, potassium and folic acid necessitates oil reception for liver disease and diseases of cardiovascular system.
- But most important is the fact that pine nut oil has a concentrate of vitamin P three times higher than in medication on the basis of fish oil sold in pharmacies.
- Vitamin P contains essential fatty acids, including saturated fatty acids: palmitic (percentage of th general amount of fatty acids to 4.1%), stearic (to 3.2%), and the maximum unsaturated fatty acids: oleic (to 35.8%), gadoleic (to 1.04%), linoleic and linolenic.
- Pine nut oil has a particularly large amount linoleic and linolenic acids (active vitamin P). These acids for the human body are extremely important - they help to reduce blood cholesterol.
- Since linoleic and linolenic acids are not synthesized in the body, products containing them must be present in the diet.
- If they are insufficient in the diet, people often suffer from respiratory diseases, on the walls of blood vessels enhanced deposition of cholesterol.
Mode of payment : Cheque/Cash/NEFT
Note : For prices Please contact to concerned person.